Sunday, July 1, 2007

Jet Lag

We are home.............I think! I am having significant jet lag plus a slight fever and a cough. Tom, Sarah, Kara and Sam were at the airport to meet us and it was so good to see them. Our plane arrived later than it was supposed to.........midnight rather than the 10:30 p.m. original time. We ran into unexpected delays out of Philadelphia and by that time everyone was very ready to be home. My friend, Joe, tracked our whole flight home online. He knew where we were at any given time. He could see a little plane flying across the ocean. Isn't that amazing? My ankles were so swollen they looked like elephant legs and when the swelling started to go down the itching started. I guess that is what happens when swelling goes down. This is all new to me. I will be posting pictures soon. This afternoon I thought I would take a nap about 4:00. I woke up four hours later at 8:00. I think jet lag still has me in its grips. How are you doing Christopher?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christopher has been more tired than he expected, but otherwise well. He has been sleeping well, but not napping. He is animated and talkative and really enjoyed the trip. Now, the kids are off to Wisconsin for the week! We'll see how he feels after another week of lots of activities and little sleep!