Monday, June 25, 2007

Calling from Greece

Tom reporting in for Judy.

"We arrived today in Greece after taking an overnight ferry - more specifically, a medium sized cruise ship. Christopher and I selpt most of the trip... the best night sleep we have gotten so far. We left Brindisi, Italy and arrived in a harbour of the Ionic sea. We took a bus from there to Delphi. Today was a very relaxing day and this part of the trip is less hectic than was Italy. It has usually been after 9:00 PM when we arrive back at our hotel. "

"Christopher is doing great and having a wonderful time here. The Greek food is absolutely wonderful and our hotel room is beautiful with a little balcony that looks out on the mountains. The view is spectacular!"

Judy's phone message. http://www.box.net/shared/68vqqlqpdu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! I can't wait to talk you!!! I'm glad you're having such an amazing experience!!! I'd love to go to Greece!!!! I love you! and I miss you!

Judy Roo said...

I know....I am on messenger right now if you are still on...I have to hurry ..I want to send an email out and this cafe closes in less than a half hour.......I love you too.......I cannot believe the beauty ... I am sending joe pics now to put on.....I love you too and I miss you lots....xxxxoooo