Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Safely in Frankfurt

This is the other reporter, Joe, checking in. As Judy, Christopher, and their group of fellow travellers have arrived in my time zone, it is my pleasant task to relay this report. They have arrived safely in Frankfurt. Their flight was pleasant, but as both Judy and Christopher were unable to catch any sleep during the flight, they are both totally exhausted.

When I spoke to her earlier, they had a further two hours of the stopover remaining before catching the onward flight to Rome, where they will arrive at approx 1pm local time (6am Minneapolis).

Their highest altitude during the flight from Philadelphia to Frankfurt, as shown by the inboard route tracker, was 37,000’. The outside temperature at that height was -62 Fahrenheit.
Further update will be relayed as soon as it comes to hand.

1 comment:

Judy Roo said...

I have pubished all the comments that have come in but they have not shown up yet.....I am hoping they do as I really really appreciate you all leaving them...I love you and I miss you xoxo!!