Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sometimes I Make Myself Laugh..From Brindisi To Patras

It was the most amazing thing!

A moment ago I went to view my own blog....yes, the very blog I have been working on for weeks now. I went to get information on Patras, which will be our next stop. And, it was then and only then, that it hit me. Patras is in Greece. I knew that, but apparently I didn't KNOW that! I must not have said good bye to Italy in my mind and all of a sudden I was in Greece!

I have been getting information on all our stops in Italy for so long that I didn't think about Greece until the ferry landed (if only in my mind). I am really enjoying doing my research, and I will be getting information about the places we will be visiting in Greece in the coming days.

Do you see what I mean now? Sometimes, I make myself laugh! Well, at least I am easily entertained and can laugh at myself. It never hurts to have a "Duh!" experience!

No comments: