Monday, June 4, 2007

Travel Needs And Accessories At Luggage World

I have found the place to go to get the things I need for this trip. I have been wondering about converters and adaptors and what do I do with my hair? While some girls and ladies can just put their hair up or let it dry naturally and come out looking great, that is just not my story at all! Nope! So, I kept searching for options and finally came up with the answer to all my dilemnas. It is a long story but the bottom line is............

LUGGAGE WORLD IN ST. LOUIS PARK ON 36TH AVE. (IT IS IN THE BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY AREA)

Luggage World is a one stop shop for your traveling needs. They carry the converters and adaptors you need for all international travel, and the owner of the store and the young lady who helped me (Ally), were knowledgable, helpful, kind and nice to do business with. I got a great sleep mask that will fit nicely over my glasses, a converter and several adaptors for charging my digital camera, cell phone and my bluetooth headset. I got a light rain poncho in case I get caught in an unexpected rain shower, a travel alarm that also tells the temperature and best of all................best of all...............a small, compact, foldable hairdryer and a small curling iron both of which come with adaptors. I also got a great compact bag that will double as my purse and camera bag. I am including pictures so you can see what I am talking about.

If you have any questions about any of these things, the folks at Luggage World will be happy to help you and you can leave home knowing you have the things you need!

Click on the pictures for a larger image.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great Mom!

Judy Roo said...

I know kara roo!! I was so excited!

Anonymous said...

I love Luggage World. I need to stay away from that place, because I get all excited about travel gizmos and such.