Monday, June 11, 2007

The Day Of The Mandatory Meeting

Today is the day we get our airline tickets and itineraries. Tom took this picture early this morning. Looking relaxed and in control is as much a surprise to me as anyone. I am wearing a new shirt that I just love and will be wearing on the trip. If fact, I own several of these shirts and will be wearing them almost every day. What I love is the message on the back, Life Is Good. ( And, life is really good!) Not only do I love the message, I love the story of the two brothers who started the company. If you have an interest in reading a success story through struggle and determination, check out the website. I will post the address below the picture.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that funny? Christopher failed to mention to me the part about getting your itinerary and airline tickets! Even when I asked him if he got any good information at the meeting. I wonder what would have qualified as good information??

The countdown is on!

Judy Roo said...

actually we did not get the airline tickets...we thought we were but garvin said he would give those out the day we travel for safety sake.....and yes we got the itinerary and packing info etc...he has several handouts that you might want to make copies of...